My handsome Prince Charming and beautiful Snow White!
Sweet lil Snow
Mr Charming in his most handsome pose
Umm the closest I could get to a butt shot of his adorable little skinny hinny in leggings:)
The crew: Owen (zombie), Lydia (Snow White), Landon (Prince Charming), Margo (zombie princess), Daphne (a very GRUMPY butterfly princess).
I would like to take this time to share how much I really, REALLY, do not like trick or treaters. Let me just remind folks out there of a few Halloween rules that seem to be looked over these days.
1.) You actually have to SAY 'trick or treat' to get a piece of candy. Don't just look at me with attitude and hold your bag out at me. Also, don't turn your nose up at the tootsie roll I just dropped in your bucket and ask if I have anything better.
2.) Parents- trick or treating is for children. I totally get wanting to walk up to the door of a stranger with your child, but that does not mean that you, too, get to carry around a plastic bag and hold it out for me to give YOU candy too. Just steal it from your kids after they go to bed like the rest of us.
3.) Ladies- Just because Halloween is a day when it's acceptable to wear costumes out in public without being looked at like a crazy, it is NOT, I repeat NOT, acceptable to dress like a hooker. Especially you, teenage girl in naughty nurse lingerie. Ya you. I did not need to see your teenage nibblets and butt cheeks, nor did people's husbands and sons.
4.) And last, but not least, just a reminder to parents: Please teach your children ettiquette. Our country is going to crap do to disrespectful kids who aren't being taught the basic rules of respect and etiquette. Kids need to know to respect their parents, teachers and elders. They need to know common courtesy and have a respect for other people. They also need to know basic rules passed down through generations, like the fact that if a porch light is turned OFF....YOU DONT RING THE DOORBELL. And then knock because no one answers. Or yell, and then ring it again because you're not sure we heard you. Yes, punk kid, I heard you. So did my baby girl sleeping right next to the front door.





1 comment:
Jenna - You are amazing! This post made me laugh and is SO true!
Post a Comment