Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Favorite Blogs?


Ok ladies.....don't lie. I know several of you are blog whores. Dont feel attacked, Im not judging. In fact, I need your help! I just dont have the patience or ability to sit and click through craft blogs without feeling inadequet, overwhelemed with all the projects I would want to do, or end up hearing a baby crying and realize the one 3 hour chunk of time I had kid free was just sucked away and I had yet to shower, clean anything, do my devotions, etc. etc etc. So, a couple years ago I had to give up blogs. Not friends blogs, but craft/project/design blogs. I meander occasionally, but never really know what there good stuff is!

So, Im calling upon you ladies! What are your favorite craft blogs? Im finding I have some free time these days and would love to take on some fun projects. Not to mention it would be nice to be able to make gifts this Christmas instead of spending money we really dont have (ie not getting people gifts!) Dont be shy, show me your goods! I am begging to be on the "in circle"!

:)



No comments: