Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

May or May Not Monday


Hopping on my friend Mindi's bandwagon.


{May or May-Not Monday: where you can divulge the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure. So go on... own up. I may have...}


-I may or may not have shamelessly sat on the couch every night of the past week and eaten ridiculous amounts of halloween candy. 


-I may or may not have washed my hair with Kirk's shampoo just to be able to smell him through out the day.

-I may or may not have served my children lasagna 3 nights in a row because we had so much left over and I couldn't think of anything to make that wouldn't leave us with just as many leftovers stacking up in the kitchen.

-I may or may not have already used Santa's naughty and nice list to get my eldest to start minding me again.

-I may or may not have seen one of the biggest bucks I've ever seen prance through the culdesac, followed by three different men in their pick ups making the loop to try and find out who's backyard he went into.

-I may or may not have driven across town to Wilco, rather than down the street to Lowes, for some sand paper while my dad was at my house, just to have a few extra kid free minutes.

-I may or may not have come back from running errands and sat in the car in silence for 40 minutes while both kids slept AT THE SAME TIME. Twice.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

I pulled the Santa card last week, too. And I totally cracked up when you mentioned driving across town just to have extra time to yourself. I do that too, when I can get away with it! :) Good posts.