Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

May or May Not Monday

{May or May-Not Monday: where you can divulge the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure. So go on... own up. I may have...}


I may or may not have accidentally logged into Facebook under my account the other day while meaning to log into Kirk's to check my photography page. I may or may not have had a mix of excitement and sadness seeing friend's updates I hadn't seen in the last few months. I may or may not be reconsidering my hiatus.

I may or may not have changed my daughters very poopy diaper in a public restroom only to realize I did not have another one in my bag. This may or may not have caused me to have to pull her jeans up over her bare little butt while sprinting down the strip mall to a Rite Aid to buy emergency diapers. We may or may not have made it in time.

I may or may not have moved a giant shelf in our living room, with assistance from the Mr., only to realize that the level was off and the shelf hung at about a 1.5" slant. We may or may not have cussed. A lot.

I may or may not have completely forgotten about my son's classroom Thanksgiving feast today and my promise to bring the olives, until 8:00 last night. I may or may not have the best neighbor in the world who picked some up for me at the store. No, scratch that. I definitely have the best neighbor ever. 

I may or may not be contemplating taking on my first ever Black Friday sale to get myself some new socks, underwear, and bath towels.

Last but not least....
I may or may not be on Team Edward.

1 comment:

layce matthies said...

Ahhh yay to te Edward!:)