Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!


Going to the Pumpkin Patch is one my favorite things to do. Maybe its because I am in love with all things Fall. Maybe its because the lighting is always really great for photos of the kiddos. Or maybe its because I LOVE tradition, and this is a tradition that is never skipped!

It seems like October weekends fill up so fast! With photography, it was crazy family photo season. This year, I didn't have the photography to fill up the calendar, but with having OSU football season tickets, that takes up 3 Saturdays in and of itself. So, the pumpkin patch is something that I put on the calendar around the the middle of September, to make SURE we get there. This year it landed on the 23rd....the day after we got home from Disneyland. I knew when I wrote it on there that it was going to be pretty exhausting, but I had NO idea HOW exhausted it would be. Sigh. We were all tired, ready to not be going going going. But surprisingly it was a fun, but short, trip. We got some good photos and ended up with perfect pumpkins. Even got some apple cider.

You can see photos HERE if you would like:) Here are a few fun comparison pics (cause Im a sucker for these). Tip: In the top right corner of the slideshow you can click on Fast so it doesnt take you as long. Also it seems to start repeating like half way through for some reason. Hoping to find a better way to show photos, but this is the best I can do for now!






No comments: