Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phone Pics

So it always seems like there are moments I want to catch and all I have is my cell phone. Praise God for camera phones! Im up for a new phone next month so hopefully they will have one that gives better quality than mine does so I can capture these moments with the detail they deserve. I just stinkin love this little guy.

Here is Landon stuck in a toy basket.

You can't entirely see but if you look at the back right corner you can see a pile of kleenex. A whole box to be exact. Daddy didnt remember that you cant leave ANYTHING within reaching distance of the crib...or else!

This is Landon climbing into his car all by himself...and getting a little stuck.
This is Landon waking up from a nap. Did it get a little hot in there or something?
This is Landon really scaring his mommy...four wheeler and chainsaw. Daddy: proud, Mommy: scared.

This is Landon's addition to our christmas decor. Yes, it is a mixing bowl.

This is Landon finally smiling in the snow, after trucking our way to the mailbox by foot.

This is Landon looking way too much like a little boy than my little baby:(



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tracy said...

No worries about the prom...I hope you have a wondeful birthday!

I love the pic of Landon with his sleeper unzipped...Kai has been waking up multiple mornings with the same thing. I am afraid he will soon figure out how to get the sleeper AND diaper off...yikes!

Megan said...

Lol love it, great post :)

Michelle said...

The tree pics cracks me up! Bailey was constantly adding interesting things to the tree too :-)