Here are some pics from the photo shoot I did earlier this week. She was born on Dec. 14th and we were trying to get the pics taken as soon as they got home, but with the snow and holidays it took my 2 weeks to make it out there! It worked out well though because her mom was visiting so she was able to help out with big brother and dad was able to swing home on his lunch break for a few shots too.


This is a picture with baby, mommy, and grandma~ 3 generations.





4 comments:
cute! I've been wanting to do a newborn shoot with a boa! Can't wait to get to do them everyday if I want to! haha! ;)
It's the Little Gym at the Lake Oswego exit, off Bridgeport Rd but on the opposite side of the freeway, across from Baja Fresh kinda. FUN!
Jenna those pictures turned out so good. You truly have a talent in photography. Don't get discouraged just keep learning all you can and practice, practice, practice!!
SO adorable, Jenna!!!!! I love these!
Post a Comment