This last weekend I was able to go spend time with my bf Megan. We had such an awesome time. It was the first time just the two of us in like 2 years! I left my little man with the hubby and got away. It was really nice, but I missed Landon so much! I was able to stay distracted with so much fun stuff we did. I got the honor of taking her materntiy shots while I was there and they turned out very cool. I get to see her again this weekend...yeah! But after that...not until she is a mommy! 6 more weeks...you can do it girl!
1 comment:
Nice work Jenna! Super cute shots! I love the one with the alphabet blocks! I saw that done once, and have been looking for them ever since! Where did you find yours? Crazy how hard it has been to find the good ole' old fashioned alphabet blocks! :) Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
I see you are connected with MeRa’s blog…don’t you just love her stuff!?!
Post a Comment