Monday, July 14, 2008
Landon's Birthday Party
We had a great time on Saturday for Landon's birthday party. We had a lot of people come to celebrate him which meant so much to Kirk and I. It was pretty hot out (all the food was getting ruined and the cake was melting...which reminded us of 3 years ago when our wedding cake melted!) Landon was a little fussy and very lathargic from the heat. We did our best ot keep him hydrated. When it was time for cake he was so tired that he didnt dig in a whole lot, but since the frosting was blue...it only took a little to make a mess! Oh, and we were so blessed to have our friend Jordan there to snap shots for us through out the whole party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh so cute! I wish that we could have been there to celebrate!
I love Landons shirt, did you make that for him?
Post a Comment