Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

The new Mr. and Mrs. Philips!

Just as I expected, the wedding was amazing. It was so tender, so heart felt, so Christ cenetered I was so honored to be apart of it. And, just looking over our friendship over the last 6 years, it is a God thing that we are still so close. We have very differnet personalities, especially when we first met, but yet over the years we have melded and become more and more similar. A God thing. Just like her uncle shared at their wedding, relationships sharpen us...and Lianne has definatly sharpened me and I am so blessed by that.

Jordan is this amazing man that will no doubt love, honor, and respect my friend for the rest of their lives. Both families, the Philips and the Hoffmans, are such great examples of Christ centered, devoted, loving families it was just such a joy to spend time with them and learn things that I want to make sure to instill in my family as we grow through the years. Thank you, everyone, for letting me share in this day.

Ok, but seriosuly, I check me email Sunday and I have an email from the bride and groom...from 11:10p the night before. Ya, first thing after their reception they email all their friends and family to tell them they love them and thank you for all of our support. Umm..shouldnt they have been doing something else?! This is so Lianne...such a big heart. That is why I love her so much.




No comments: