Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Why am I so busy?

I feel like I am so busy all the time. I remember right after Landon was born for several months I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Everything in life made me happy. I had no stress and any stress I did have didnt seem to matter because there was so much happiness to overtake it. And, as I am more in love with Landon (and Kirk) today than ever before, I feel the stress of life filling me more than the joy. I wish I could take a short break from it all and get resfreshed.

My little man will turn ONE this Thursday. I. CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. IT! So crazy how fast a year went by. He is so much fun though. Chatting, toddling (still not full on walking but doing really good at the 15 or so step incraments). He has such a little personality that shines through everyday, and yet some little things he has done since birth still shine though. Like how he points his little finger at my nose, eyes, and lips while I feed him his bottle. He is his mama's boy. He gets very irritated when you get in his space...his strong arm pushes you away with a very irritated look on his face. (See Kirk, its nothing personal...it is natural for us!) My prayer this week is that I can get back to a place of pure joy and let all the stresses of life melt away. Time goes by too fast to be anything but happy.

So here's to happiness and to my little man... *cheers!*

1 comment:

Oh Happy Day Design said...

I totally know how you feel! Except my overwhelmingness and stress is coming from all the details involved in getting life ready for Cade. We will have to take the weekend you are in Bend and relax. Maybe we should treat ourselves to pedicures or manicures!