Ok, so Ive gotten a lot of responses to the last blog I wrote. Both about the little girls and the purses Meg and I made. So here is a response/update....you will not believe...
1.) The little girls were found later that day...like I wrote before. Evidentally they RAN AWAY! Are you as stunned as I was?! I dont know the exact details so forgive me if any of you know more than I do.... Something to the effect that the oldest had gotten scolded from her Grandma a few days earlier so had been plotting to run away. She took little sis at about 6:30a and they ran off to the dollar store to spend their $8 saved up. Can you even believe it?!?!?!?! I would be LIVID! Those poor parents. I was speechless when Megan told me. I just wanted to share because I know a lof of you, like me, not even knowing these little girls, were terrified over the possibility of what may have happened to them. So, to ease your mind....they simply got ticked at gma. Again, there may be more to the story but that's what I have been updated on.
2.) The purses: In all likelyhood I will NOT be making these bags to put on Etsy unless you think ANYONE would be willing to pay like $100 for them!! THEY TOOK FOREVER PEOPLE!!! Im sure if we were to make more of them it would go faster, but my word! With my luck Id have a busy weekend ahead and get like 7 orders for purses all at once. NO THANK YOU!!!!!! Perhaps I could make some for the craft fair this year or as gifts...but dont hold your breath:)
On a side note...I had 4 photo shoots in the last week so stay tuned for some pics to be shared on my Dolce Photography blog. And if you arent a follower yet....sign up!
No comments:
Post a Comment