So we had a great time in Hawaii last week. Ive been meaning to get on here and make a blog entry with some photos but I have been SWAMPED ever since we got home. It is now 10:30 on Wednesday night and Im actually tired, which is a first since I have still been 3 hours ahead...lying awake at 1:00a. But, I must make this entry so I can chekc it off o fmy To Do List from today:)
I would say the best part of the trip was seeing Landon thoroughly enjoy his cousins. We saw a side of him we have never seen before..and he seems to have brought it home with him which is wonderful. Playful, giggling, goofy in a whole new way than before. Looking forward to going up to Seattle next weekend for Finn's 2nd bday so Landon can play with his cousins some more!
I would say the best part of the trip was seeing Landon thoroughly enjoy his cousins. We saw a side of him we have never seen before..and he seems to have brought it home with him which is wonderful. Playful, giggling, goofy in a whole new way than before. Looking forward to going up to Seattle next weekend for Finn's 2nd bday so Landon can play with his cousins some more!


1 comment:
Great pictures! You look phenomenal and Landon looks adorable! Looks like you had a fabulous time... you lucky, tan little thang!
Post a Comment