Ok, so Ive had a few people respond about the Blog Headers. If you want me to make you one here is what I need you to email me: (mysugarnut@gmail.com)
-Your blog site address so I can see your background -OR- a link to the background you want to use (so I can make it match).
-Pictures you want used in it.
-What you want it to say (either your Blog Title, your last name, whatever)
-And any other details you want included.
Thanks!!!!
2 comments:
Oooohhhh I'm excited to see the headers you create crafty one! By the way, I really love the verse you have chosen for your blog. It is a great reminder to all!
LOVE YOU FRIEND! I can't believe you are going to Hawaii... Pretty soon, you'll be relaxing on the beach... Make the most of your time there! Safe Travels!
Lili:)
Love, Love, LOVE these, your header is adorable! Might have to hire you for ours here soon! ;) Hope your having a blast in Hawaii and soaking up some much needed relaxation!
Post a Comment