Thanks for the suggestion for the card! I love it! I was having to be really "creative" with it, because I don't have photoshop yet. :) So I did all of that in Lightroom, which is not ideal and a little tricky. But, I think I will be getting photoshop soon so that I could add those lines for an appointment...such a great idea! Thanks!! Hope your day is going well!!
Cute little guy you have there? Any plans to add to the 'stew'? :) Thanks so much for your wonderful words on my Thailand post. I'm thrilled and a little terrified for the adventure that awaits. I'm so thankful and excited to be traveling it with Marisa. Sure do love that girl. Some family sure is lucky to have her in it! ;)
3 comments:
Thanks for the suggestion for the card! I love it!
I was having to be really "creative" with it, because I don't have photoshop yet. :) So I did all of that in Lightroom, which is not ideal and a little tricky. But, I think I will be getting photoshop soon so that I could add those lines for an appointment...such a great idea! Thanks!!
Hope your day is going well!!
Cute little guy you have there? Any plans to add to the 'stew'? :) Thanks so much for your wonderful words on my Thailand post. I'm thrilled and a little terrified for the adventure that awaits. I'm so thankful and excited to be traveling it with Marisa. Sure do love that girl. Some family sure is lucky to have her in it! ;)
Love the way he's lookin up at his daddy!
Post a Comment