Ok, so my phone is seriously DRIVING ME CRAZY! I dropped it yesterday when I was on a walk with my new stroller (a whole nother issue). The front wheel started shaking uncontrollably which caused my phone to go flying. I now can no longer use the:*OK (select) button
*Down arrow button
*Clear button
I have recieved 14 texts today, none of which I can open because I cant hit "Ok." When I type to someone (which I can only do if I can get to their name by a number in my phone) and make an error, I cant clear it. So I just put an "X" after it so they know to ignore it. The worst part...I CANT get a new phone. I am switching over to AT&T in July and the company will take over my bill (awesome) but in the mean time I am out a functioning phone. I have insurance which means I could get a new phone just like mine without locking in a contract, but it would still cost me $50, when buying out early from Verizon would only be $60. This just sucks. My point of this post is to:
*Vent
*Ask if anyone has an old Verizon phone I can have to get me to July?
1 comment:
Might have a phone for you...Ill let you know!
Post a Comment