Ok, so I am simply writing this post because I decided that I was done having so many pictures of myself plastered on my blog! So Im deleted that post.
But I wanted to say...you guys were no help!!! I appreciate all your thoughts, truly. I find it funny, however, that in the 7 comments I recieved, nobody agreed on a color!! I guess Im not the only one who is torn.
Funny stuff.
Now Im just at the mercies of my sister's busy schedule before I can get back in. Ill let you know what we decided:) (yes I said we, becuase she pretty much trumps my decisions in the end. Gotta trust the experts, I suppose!)
2 comments:
Not true... Amy and I agreed on the ashy blond. :)
That is truly funny!
I have a random question for you. Do you have suggestions of wedding dress shopping in the Portland area? For some reason I thought you may know of a few good places. Let me know! THanks!
randycolie at comcast . net
Post a Comment