Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

So this is a common new thing amongst my fellow bloggers, so I decided to join in. Except, Im doing my Tackle it Tuesday entry on Wednesday because the chore I chose to tackle took me ALL day!

I painted the living room...and the hallway...and rearranged the furniture in the living room. Which, if you know what our furniture looks like, you know that that is QUITE the task to tackle. And, a creative one at that! Amazingly our funhouse of furniture (according to one of the guys who works for Kirk. Really?) feels like a much bigger room. Yay!

Oh, and nobody will probably even notice that I painted, but I do...and it feels good! Now I just have to do all the trim. Another Tuesday to tackle that!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Good for you! I'm doing the exact same thing! I need to touch up the entry way, but then I'm headed down the hallway! You should post pics of your accomplishment!

Oh Happy Day Design said...

what color did you end up painting? u should post picture?!