Ok, so I pretty much am up to date and hopefully can stay more regular from here on out (repetitive, I know!) I decided that I will close out today with a list of the tops things that bring my heart joy right now:
1.) My friend Megan is having a baby boy in September, Cade Jordan Mackeson. I am so excited for her that tears come to my eyes everything I think about it. I know first hand the amazing experience she is about to have and I am so excited that she is also going to get to experience what has been the best year of my life!
2.) I have the honor of being in one of my other best friend's, Lianne, wedding on August 2nd. She has an amazing man waiting to meet her at the alter and I am so excited for her as well. Having Landon and marrying Kirk are by far two of the top three experienced o fmy life (3# is being in love with Jesus.) Lianne is so creative and so loving I cant too see how she expresses it through all of their wedding quirks. Her and Jordan both have such a solid foundation that I know their marriage will be full of love and spiritual connection. I cant wait to share with Lianne is all the journies of our marriages over that years and I am so thankful that she found such an awesome guy as Jordan to spend her life with.
3.) My little man is almost 1! This is a bitter sweet truth. The last year has been amazing and I am loving watching him grow and learn every day. None the less the months of my little infant are fading away:(
4.) My husband is amazing. I dont tell him this enough which is very sad, but I am so thankful for Kirk. He is such a selfless man and he is always willing to do whatever needs to be done for me and our family. Sometimes he needs a push and reminder, but he does it. I wish that all the other stresses of marriage would just melt away so that I could simply revel in how amazing he is. That is my prayer... that every day my eyes will close to the things that frusterate me and my heart will rest on the wonderful goodness of my husband.
5.) Lastly, I am so thankful for ALL that God has blesses us with in our life. I am being shown every day to stop wanting more and instead be thankful for our blessings. When I get stressed with always doing laundry or seeing clothes thrown all over the bedroom floor- be thankful that we have so many clothes. Instead of getting stressed over the market and wondering how we are going to someday fit another kid in the house, wondering if we should add on, etc- be thankful that we have a house. Instead of looking at my body and wishing it were in better shape, be thankful that I was able to lose the weight that I have since I had Landon. In every "wish" for more, there is a blessing to be thankful for and I am being shown that everday.
6.) Lastly, I am so thankful for the friends and family in my life. I am overflowing with family that loves me, friends that support me, and a God that never leaves me. In the end, what do I have to be sad about? Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment