Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hawaii

Ok, so I know it has literally been months since I have done this (repetitive I know) but here I am again. Ill just cover the exciting things that have happened between today and MARCH! Yikes.

First of all we got to escape our Oregon weather and enjoy the Hawaiin sun for a week with Kirk's family. It was so nice to relax by the pool and drink oh so many chai ti smoothies. Mmm. We were dreading the long plane flight with Landon but as always God provided us with an amazing experience. Landon did GREAT! Other than the fact that they lost our luggage when we got there our trip started off wonderfully. I always love being able to spend time with my sister in law and getting to see our little nephews grow up to be such cute little boys. Oh ya, and Jesse was there too:) lol. It was tough sitting in our hotel room for 2 hour naps twice a day but Kirk and I took turns sitting in with the little man. I got a little burnt (ok, a lot burnt!) but it was all worth it. And the calendars are marked for another year....please God, do not let me get pregnant!


No comments: