Ok, so Mr. Landon is SO close to walking! He stand un assisted for like 30 seconds (before slowly squatting down)! He looks like such a big boy! And he has 8 teeth which shine in his huge smile. Unfortunatly he is fitting a bit of a bug:( He had a 101 degree fever Thursday through Saturday and he is still just real fussy and doesnt seem like his usually happy self. He is make some of the greatest noises lately. Growls, "oh!'s", "ya!'s". He has the cutest little voice:) We took cousin Owen to the Dollar Store yesterday and we got the most priceless video! As we were driving to the store though I turned to Kirk and said, "Why do I feel like we just fast forwarded 5 years." Owen says from the back seat, "There are 3 boys in this car and only 1 girl." I said, "I know."



2 comments:
Oh! It makes me miss you guys SO much! Lando looks adorable with his toothy grin! Can't wait to see you guys! Glad you are bloggin!
You have created a beautiful place for your family! I miss Mr. Landon -- time to see him soon!!
Post a Comment