Landon's godparents gave him a little friend on March 3rd, Miss Kenzie Lynn Kauer. KC has already had "the talk" with Landon! Oh, we are in for some fun years. Here is sweet little Kenzie.

As for Kirk and I, we are just sort of going through the motions. We're at the 6 week out mark for our trip to Hawaii. I had told myslef that I would start working out hard at 8 weeks before but I havent started yet. I hate it so much! I need motivation...it has to be somewhere in me! Kirk is working hard. They are still battling with the snow up there, and with daylight savings the long hours have been pretty exhasting. He is a good sport though. I think it helps to come home at the end of such a long day to an excited little boy with is in love with his daddy.
We hope everyone has a great Easter! May we all truly be able to get passed the colored eggs, pastel spiffy outfits and bunnies and remember what Easter really is. Every other day of the year we strive to draw closer to Him. We pray to Him and ask him for guidance, for comfort, for clarity, for hope, for faith, for patience, and...for forgiveness. Good Friday and Easter are the days that allow us to do that. Christmas is precious because it was the day our savior entered the world. But let us not forget the day he died, and than rose. The action he took FOR us. This day should be celebrated just as much, if not more, than Christmas in my opinion. But, since that isnt our tradtion, lets atleast take this one day to truly be thankful for what He did for us.
God Bless,
Jenna, Kirk, and Landon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment