With Kirk gone, we have had quite a bit of crap hit the roof. First Landon comes down with two ear infections and crupe, giving us about 3 days of constant crying and fussing. Than the back sliding door gets shattered from the lawn getting mowed. Here are a few pics we've been sending to Daddy to make him miss us so much that he will come home so overwhelmed with love for us we forget that we are a little ticked he took off in the first place.
This was him ticked when we were going to the doctor (look like anyone you know? how embarassing.)
This was him ticked when we were going to the doctor (look like anyone you know? how embarassing.)

Bath time is usually Daddy time so this will especially melt his heart.
He was very sad when he woke up from his nap. (Um hi, we are so matching here.)
I dont know why we just melt when he sits in the chair and watches cartoon with his milk. But it does.
This is where he always goes to look for Daddy. Very sad.
4 comments:
Where's Kirk at??
Oh my! Those little faces just melt my heart. I didn't realize that they might get home next Tuesday or Wednesday... Jesse just got back and Finny tried to be mad at him but didn't make it long...
I'm so excited for Kirk to come home now! Geez these pictures were both sad and adorable...Is that possible?!? Love you friend! I'm praying for your little family. I feel your pain... Jordan is gone until Thursday!
So sad! Love that stinker face in the first pic...
Post a Comment