Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

So like 3 weeks ago our front porch light went out, and being that the outside stuff is Kirk's responsibility and the inside is mine, it hadn't been replaced. Knowing that Halloween was coming I went to the store and got new light bulbs for them. I laid them out for Kirk who dismantled the fixture and realized I had gotten the wrong size bulbs. Since it was already dismantled we decided that we would just replace them cause they were ugly anyways. Long story short, it didnt get replaced in time for trick or treaters to know that we were home so I didnt bother getting any candy. And yet, we still had kids coming up to the door. So I packed up my little chicken, our traditional pumpkin casserole and headed to my parents house with a long creepy driveway that never gets trick or treaters.


I could NOT get him to pose for me so this is the best I got. Laying an egg?

With Grandma Jan...still wouldnt look at the camera!

Indian Jones, Chicken, Bumble Bee, and A princess
Flashback to last year:)

No comments: