Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Little Man's recent quirks

Ok, so I dont have anything specific to update so I decided to just list the incredible cute things Landon is doing these days:

1.) Good Morning Macy- Every morning when Landon sees Macy for the first time he goes, "Sstss." Why you may ask? Well his daddy regularly plays with Macy by saying "Sstss, get it Macy!" So, of course our little copy cat follows suit. It is adorable.

2.) Bonk!- Landon has started a new game, I call it bonk. Im sure this game will bite me in the butt here in a few months but for now, its really cute. He looks at you, smiles mischievously, and that leans in for a forehead 'bonk.' HE repeats this several times, giggling harder and harder each time. Some times when he is tired he'll do a softer head tilted version (equally adorable.)

3.) Pouty Face- Now I KNOW that this one will get old eventually but for now, once again, adorable. This little man seriously has the SADDEST face I have ever seen. If he is tired, upset, mad, (any negative emotion) his entire face scrunches, the lip falls out, the eye brows tilt. It is unreal. And you cant help but laugh. Sometimes the face is accompanied my crying, but mostly it is with an occasional pause and peeking out of the corning of his eye so make sure his tactics are working.

Lastly....
4.) Dada- Landon says Dada for most things, even Mama! Isnt that adorable....NOT! Seriously kid, did you forget who carried you for 9 months, BIRTHED YOU, nursed you for 11 months, and takes care of you EVERY day...can you say "M-A-M-A?!?!" If you havent caught my sarcasm by now....this is NOT a cute little quirk. Hopefully it will pass ASAP!

Those are my top pics from this stage.....:)

1 comment:

Oh Happy Day Design said...

I hope Landon can teach that Dada skill to Cade, that is truly awesome.-Tyler