GIRL!!!
Miss Lydia Luoto to make her entrance early August!
Just as a disclaimer: if it had been a boy I would have loved him to the ends of the earth and never thought twice. That said....I sOOOOOO wanted a girl! When the tech asked Landon is he was up for having a little sister I went into shock. It seemed too good to be true. Still does, but I am so thrilled!
We decided on the name Lydia for a few reasons. It was my grandma Barb's mom's name which was cool to use a family name. Kirk and I also equally loved it so the choice was pretty easy. A few middle names in the balance but not feeling any rush to pick one for sure quite yet!

1 comment:
Have I mentioned how much I love that you're having a baby girl?!? What a gift.
How cute will it be to get Lydia, Avery and Addy together!:)
Post a Comment