Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm gonna be a "Soul Aunt!"

Im so ridiculously excited for my friends Amy (my soul sista from Fox) and hubby Jake who are currently at the hospital working on getting little Avery into this world! Poor Amy was due last Sunday and had a whole lot of nothin going on with her pregnant little body:( I had been checking in on her and trying to give encouragement over the last few days because I soooo remember the feeling of waiting...waiting...waiting. Last night I drove over to see her and take her a journal and some flowers. It was so nice to just sit and chat (trying to keep her mind off of labor...yet we talked a lot about it!) This morning they made the journey into the hospital and now we just wait for the good news!!! I remember every detail of my labor with Landon and as crazy as it sounds...I LOVED it all. The most incredible experience of my life...even with all the pain. And that moment you meet your child and the hours following....God didnt create words to express it. It warms my heart to no end when my friends get to experience that moment to. Today is Amy's day:)

Love you Amers! You can do this girl! Lord...I pray for an incredible experience, an ability to focus and relax, and for seemingly impossible strength. May this, too, be an experience you will treasure for the rest of your life with your daughter:) Cant wait to meet you miss Avery Lane!

No comments: