Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FREEDOM STONES


'Tis the season to STOP INJUSTICE! Freedom Stones is an organzation that is stepping in the gap and helping women, men, and children be freed from sex slavery. They are rescued from unfathomable circumstances and given the opportunity to have a career making this beautiful jewelry. Which, is than sold to raise money to... help more people be freed. I am so proud of my sister in law who is part of this orgnanization and who infact leaves THIS THURSDAY for her 3rd trip to Thailand at the heart of the injustice to bring CHRIST to these people.

Last month I went to Seattle to volunteer my time along with 5 other photographers to raise money for this same cause and I cannot tell you the joy I felt to be apart of it all. You can be apart of it to by purchasing one of these necklaces for yourself, or for a loved one for Christmas. They range from $12-$42 and are honestly BEAUTIFUL pieces. This year, give 2 gifts at once....a necklace to someone you know love and FREEDOM to a complete stranger.

I will be havin a "party" THURSDAY DEC.3rd from 6:30-8:00 if you would like to come buy and purchase one (or more!) of these pieces! Leave me your email in a comment and I can send you the invititation!
(My sis in law will be bringing the pieces with her when she comes for Thanksgiving and I will mail what doesnt sell back up to her the weekend following the party so feel free to contact me and stop by anytime inbetween if you cant make it that Thursday!)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Jenna,
My name is Alicia and I'm Kara Hicks' older sister. I was just on her blog and happen to click on your blog. I've 'visited' your blog before but it's been a while and noticed your post about Freedom Stones. So, I was just up in Seattle (a couple weeks after the Pics 4 a Purpose event) and wanted to purchase one of the necklases. Turned out, we didn't have time to get in touch with Sadie (who had the product at her house). BUT, if you are going to have some at your place I would love to come and puchase some. I know the ladies are leaving for Thailand again this Thursday. I assume they are bringing more back? You are in the McMinnville area right? I'm in Salem, so please let me know when you'll have them for purchase. bowman.alicia13@gmail.com; or I can just keep checking your blog for updates on when you'll have them to sell. (sorry for the long winded post) Have a wonderful day!

amy minton said...

let me know if you have a party, I could get some friends to come if you do