Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

So I could very easily unload all of my disappointment and frustrations with the Easter Egg hunt that Evergreen put on today, but instead I will skip all of that and just show you the cute pics we got out of it:)
We had to explain to him carefully what the bucket was actually for. He still preferred the hat:)
Waiting for them to cut the stringGetting is first Easter Egg!
He LOVED the bunnies and goats at the petting zoo. "Hi Bunny!" "Hi goats!"

Me and my boy.

Petting the goatsChecking out the helicopter that EB flew in on EB was trying to be sweet to Landon, I know...but he just doesnt like people in his face! Its blurry but you can totally see howpissed Landon was at the EB for touching his face (lol)

2 comments:

marisabutterworth said...

Adorable! SO CUTE! I love the sweatshirt too :)

Jo and Li said...

HOW FUN!!!