Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow is Awesome...or not!

So I have a bunch of friends who have been posting adorable pictures of their little ones out in the snow. I decided that I needed to get my own adorable shots of Mr. Landon. We had to venture out yesterday but when he got back Kirk was home and we decided to plant little Lando's feet in the merry wonderment....um, ya.

He HATED it! Everytime we set him down he would cry. Yes he was tired as well, but he really did hate it.


So what do you do when a toddler is in the snow crying from the cold? Well of course! You throw a snowball at them! (only Kirk would seriosuly do this.)

And surprise....He REALLY hated it! (Note the plug~ Kirk's solution to anytime he is fussy!)


I finally got a shot without him crying. Wish he didnt have that plug (Kirk!) but those big brown eyes (yes brown) still melt my heart.
Sounds like we will have this snow for several more days so we might just give it another try fresh off a nap!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Colie said...

I love your previous post - i have many moments that I too remember. Trying to keep them in my memory for as long as possible because the moment was perfect. I often log them but it's just not the same as the memory - the feelings, the smells, etc. I'm so glad you had a great moment!

Also - pictures are great! I have so many pictures I thought would be fun and cute and they are not. Well they are but they are of crying and discomfort. Tana is not a big fan of the cold and snow. She likes it from the window but not outside!

Tracy said...

Kai was the same...I had to be holding his hand or bending down next to him or he would cry...and he REFUSED to move his feet. He finally had a little fun on the third try...so maybe try again:)

Mindi said...

Well, on a postive note, he looks absolutely ADORABLE in his cold weather britches. Love it.

Jo and Li said...

I love the pictures of him with his plug. Way to go Kirk! :0)

No lie, I think the pictures of him crying in the snow will be some of his favorites when he is older. It's pretty adorable and super funny.

Love you and your sweet fam!