Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Cade Jordan Mackeson

So Saturday I let my adventerous side out. I was DYING to go see my friend Megan who lives in Bend and her new little baby boy, Cade. Being that Cade was only 10 days old and they had been housing visiting family most of the time since they had been home, they really werent up for an over night guest. So, I had to weigh out how badly I really wanted to get over there....and I REALLY did! So, Kirk stayed home and had a boys day with Landon and I left the house at 8:30 in the morning and drove to Bend. I got there at 11:30 and stayed till 4:30, than got back in my car and headed back home. It was a LONG exhausting day of driving, but it was SO worth it!


Me with Cade bug (its a nickname Im trying out:)
Me, my besty, and her little bundle:)


1 comment:

Oh Happy Day Design said...

I love, love the pictures you took! It was so good to see you, gosh I really do have the bestest friend ever. You know you have a great friend when they drive 3.5 hrs to visit just for the day!