{May or May-Not Monday: where you can divulge the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure. So go on... own up. I may have...}
I may or may not have thought I pressed Publish yesterday, only to realize today that I never did.
I may or may not have been eating monster cookies for breakfast the last 3 days, justifying that they were breakfast cookies because they had oatmeal in them.
I may or may not have gotten sucked into the christmas candy aisle at Fred Meyer and purchased a few things for Kirk to put in my stocking.
I may or may not have skipped picking my mail up all week in hopes of having a mailbox stuffed full of Christmas cards....only to receive 3; 1 from the car dealership. I MAY or may not have been greatly disappointed.
I may or may not have felt a brief moment of panic while picking Landon up from Sunday school and reading the flyer telling me to be sure and bring him in an angel or sheep costume on Christmas Eve. I may or may not have scoured through Pinterest for sheep ideas, certain that is what he would chose, only to find out he would prefer to be an angel, ..."because they are the ones who got to announce that Jesus was born!" One sweet, tender hearted angel, coming up!
I may or may not be following the teenage romance of my friends/neighbors daughter like a soap opera. They
I may or may not have wondered the aisles of Toys R Us completely baffled over the search for the highly anticipated Sword from Santa. I may or may not have have scoffed loudly at the alarming pricing many of these swords boasted. I also may or may not have have had to call in fatherly reinforcements to help me decide what features a four year old required in said sword. My night may or may not have gotten a little brighter when a added a baby doll bottle to my cart for a precious little girl's stocking.
1 comment:
I love how we need to check-in with the male counterparts to figure out what is necessary for little boy's toys :) And you will someday be receiving a christmas card... just not for some time yet. :)
Post a Comment