Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lydia's Sneakers:)

This really should be a longer post explaining the challenge Ive faced with shopping for my daughter. But, alas, the stupid blogger photo uploader took so long on the Hawaii posts that Landon is now up from his nap and I dont have time to share the whole story.

But I will share the shoes. I probably blogged last summer about the fateful 'shoes' Landon loved so much. Picked them out himself, cried when I told him we couldn't get them because they werent on sale like the sign said. Went back a few weeks later and they were on sale...splurged on $30 shoes for my boy. Luckliy he wore them forever...and loved them. Seriously.

So what do I come across at Ross, of all places, the other day? The SAME shoes in girlie colors. Result..Lydia's first sneakers:) Hope she likes them as much as her brother did:)

1 comment:

Lianne said...

I LOVE THIS WENNA!!! So sweet.