Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pacific City

Saturday was wide open so we decided to take a drive to Pacific City. It looked like it was going to be a nice day...but about 2 minutes out of PC it started to sprinkle:( We were able to drive out on the beach, lay out some blankets and chill for about 20 minutes before it started to sprinkle again. We cooked up some lunch in the back of the car, ended up all curling up in the back to eat it, than swung by to see KC, Lisa, Kenzie, and Skye before we headed home. All in all, a fun day:)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey I almost drove over to Pacific City on Saturday, by myself! Just for fun...but I kept watching the weather cam and it wasn't lookin so hot :(

Jo and Li said...

How fun!!! I love the pictures of your little man! So adorable Wenna...

Michelle said...

He looks like such a big boy in his chair!