Every night around the time Kirk should be getting home Landon starts to get fussy. He knows. He walks around fussing "Dada." Sometimes we walk back and forth by the front door window and watch for him. When I hear the crummy's engine enter the culd-a-sac and the garage door start to open I yell, "Daddy's Home!." This always causes extreme excitement mixed with eager fussiness and running the the front door. In the summer we would just run outside but now with the cold and rain we stop at the front porch and put our boots on. I love seeing those little rubber boots sitting by the front door. Melts my heart. Anyway, yesterday we had just finished a really messy snack so we were wandering the house in just a diaper. When the garage door opened and I yelled my usual awknowledgment, Landon came running to the front door with his old beaver beanie in hand. He reached up and handed it to me (his way of saying "Put this on me.") So I did and as a result this is what Daddy was welcomed to. Priceless moments I tell ya.
1 comment:
Jenna! You've been tagged! Check my blog...
Post a Comment